Pages

Friday, 20 March 2015

I have read five books so far this year
granted fantastic mr fox is the thinnest book in the world
but who cares
cause I'm crazy educated now




when i was reading georges marvellous medicine 






there was a section in the book that had me
creased over 
"George couldn't help disliking Grandma.
She was a selfish grumpy woman. She had
pale brown teeth and a small puckered-up
mouth like a dogs bottom."

honestly it nearly did me in



























and when I was reading The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains by Neil Gaiman (who wrote Coraline) which I still am unsure on, i don't know whether i liked it or not. but it was illustrated by eddie campbell and there was one picture that i was 100% sure was gonna give me nightmares. its a girl who was tied to a thorn bush by her hair and no one found her til a year after and its haunting
 creepsville or what!

No comments:

Post a Comment