Pages

Friday, 28 November 2014

i think I've figured it out
my body just loves life so much it never wants to sleep
even when i have to get up for work then go and babysit
and i could really do with getting some sleep
i just keep yawning but they're empty yawns
like they aren't real ones
now i can't stop yawning cause i keep typing yawn
now I'm hungry
thats not gonna help is it
bloody hell
thank god i have a good dvd collection or id have pulled my eyelids off by now
maybe i should do that actually
cause then the loss of blood might make me pass out and i'd actually get some sleep
01:40
lucozade poison and sausage butty for me in the morning
if i manage to drag myself from my suddenly uncomfortable bed
tenner bets its the most comfy thing in the world come morning time
i hate that stupid logic

by the way i started printing on wrapping paper


No comments:

Post a Comment