Pages

Wednesday, 13 August 2014

I have a day off
An actual day off where I don't have to work

What am I doing with this day I hear you ask?
Sweet f a
Obviously

I woke up about one ish after a super kick ass lie in
Then had ice cream and chocolate for breakfast
Then sorted out to have my parcel to be redelivered cause I slept through him knocking

And now its 14:13 and I have no idea what to do with my day
I could happily go back to sleep to be honest but I'd not sleep tonight and work would suck tomorrow

I need to sort james's birthday present out actually
I'll do that

Then sort out with Abbie and Chloe about Sunday 

And then maybe go into my office (spare bedroom) and do something that requires creativity til it's time for bake off







Might bath the dogs actually
They smell like they're dead even though they're very much alive
And I know this cause they never shut up chuffin barking

No comments:

Post a Comment