Pages

Sunday, 27 July 2014

cause dan hasn't got a job n the job centre takes ages and me and james always want to see her we offer to pay for her, because whats money for if not to spend it?

and she told us that she was so grateful for us being so generous and nice and whatever that she was gonna take us out one day once she'd been paid to say thank you
which is incredibly sweet of her cause she knows she doesn't have to

then she changed her mind and we pulled up at hers and she told us that she's not taking us out for the day she's bought us presents instead

okay,
if you know me you would know that i am a special breed of impatient
like impatient on steroids
and when people say they know something about someone but they aren't allowed to tell me
WHY TELL ME YOU KNOW SOMETHING THEN BECAUSE YOU KNOW I WON'T QUIT TIL I KNOW
i'm willing to risk friendships to find stuff out when they tell me i can't know
its like I'm still a teenager

no you can't do that
well now i defs wanna do it don't i?!

she won't tell us what the presents are but i got a clue out of her
mine is tim burton related but NOT tragic toys
and we sort of assumed james and me were getting the same thing but alas!
his present is game of thrones related and i just need to pissing know right now its driving me mad

i've been trying not to think about it but when you tell yourself to stop thinking about it its like you can't think of anything other than that thing you're not meant to be thinking about to save your own life







argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment