Pages

Friday, 6 June 2014

NEW SELFIE CHALLENGE
cause I'm bored n it will help get over that

I will be looking at other peoples selfies and recreating them
to the best of my ability

Shouldn't be too hard 
And I have a lot to choose from
For the first time I'm grateful for having 400 Facebook friends


Not decided how often I'll be doing this and I apologise if you don't like the fact I've used your selfie but if you put a picture on Facebook you lose all the rights to it so really you should have done your homework if you were that bothered



DAY ONE
Isobel Saunders
She takes a cracking selfie but I suppose it's easy when you're friggin gorgeous



My attempt without teddy bear, nose piercing and make up 





Think this is gonna be fun!
I feel another book coming along...


No comments:

Post a Comment