Pages

Friday, 2 May 2014

Portfolio review with Andy Snaith

Andy Snaith is a graduate from Batley School of Art and professional photographer. His work is specifically commercial and because mine is not he did struggle to give me appropriate feedback. He kept saying that he was trying to not look at my work from a commercial point of view but didn’t know what to do with me. I showed him my portfolio and the work on my laptop for my major project. He loved the idea of doing a book and that it would really help me (which it has). He said he really liked my Snow White shoot and he would like to see it when it’s all edited. Which is nice of him. I mean he could have just been saying that, I imagine after having to look at a million students pictures it would get a bit tedious. Will email him with my pictures soon. See what he thinks! More the merrier right?

No comments:

Post a Comment