Pages

Monday, 28 April 2014

just seen one of my tutors for the first time since easter
he asked how my work was going
he then asked if i'd done more multiple exposure pictures
then asked if i'd reshot my snow white shoot cause my other tutor said that it shouldn't be a yellow coat
should be something more symbolic like red



snow white doesn't wear red
she wears a tiny bit of red, mostly blue and yellow and white

why would it be red?
little red wears red
if i started changing the colours up they'd all cross over

it's not like i've put them in the actual costumes on the films
i've made it modern and my own




you just cannot win with some people
you're never gonna please everyone



what they're wearing is not what my work is about
it's not fashion photography
it's much more than that

No comments:

Post a Comment